[Fredslist] I really want to but.......

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Thu Mar 8 22:23:26 EST 2012

Gotham,

Oh I have heard it before "I really wanted to come out to the last Gotham
Princeton event".or "Oh yes I need to get out to Princeton".or "if you only
had the events at another time except for lunch too hard in the middle of
the day".  So to all of you Shoulda, Woulda, and Coulda's (as my father
might say) Here is your perfect opportunity!!!   Come join us for Dinner, at
a certified Green restaurant, for an evening of Great Networking , Fantastic
Food and an Amazing Guest!!!!

March 21st 7:30 PM

Eno Terra
4484 Rt. 27
Kingston, NJ 08540

What an opportunity we have...  An evening with world famous ballerina Kyra
Nichols. Ms. Nichols is one of the finest dancers ever to grace the stage of
the New York City Ballet, where she danced for her entire career of over 30
years. The networking is great the food is fantastic I would say the best in
Gotham (a debate I will gladly have with anyone after they sample our
amazing food)..and to top it off a wonderful guest speaker. So what are you
waiting for sign up and RIDE THE CIRCUIT and don't forget to tell your
friends!!!

Here is the link to make it easy for all of you:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2605
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2605&eventTy
pe=3> &eventType=3

Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website:

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

For more information, please email Suzanne, our Group Coordinator, at
suzanneneilson at comcast.net

Hope to see you there.

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB