[Fredslist] "Five Questions With Phyllis Weiss Haserot" in March "On Wall Street" Magazine.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Thu Mar 8 21:30:12 EST 2012

Another Gothamite is making headlines. Our own Phyllis Haserot. Click on link to read

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200New York, NY10017Cell  917-626-8590 __________________________________________
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Optimizing Business & Personal Financial Assets

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. NL Financial Alliance is a trade name and Distribution Channel of NLIC

Dear colleagues and friends:
Especially for people in financial services but also applicable to others with challenges in a multi-generational workplace, I was interviewed for a feature in “On Wall Street” magazine’s March issue. Here is the column: Five Questions With Phyllis Weiss Haserot.I'd love your comments, tweets, RT, Likes and questions.

All best,
Phyllis

  Twitter: Follow me @phylliswhaserot