[Fredslist] RIP Davy Jones - Poco

Richard G. Fromewick RFromewick at msek.com
Thu Mar 1 17:08:59 EST 2012

I believe that Corey deserves the title of a "Renaissance Man" It's incredible his diversity of knowledge and such generosity in always helping and sharing.I 'm going home to listen to all the bands now and try to understand the connections while I drink  some "red red wine"

Richard G. Fromewick, Esq.
Meyer Suozzi English & Klein PC
990 Stewart Avenue
Suite 300