[Fredslist] Thank you for terrific Joint Gotham Queen/Gotham Towers gathering

david at pollack.com david at pollack.com
Thu Mar 1 06:57:04 EST 2012

I want to thank all that attended the 1st Annual Queens Winter BBQ. Our fearless GC Vincent DeRogatis and Towers GC Steve Spurgeon did a great job coordinating and implementing the evening. While Steve Lichtenstein (Forrest Hills Financial) and I took all the credit.
Thanks again to the 40+ that came and joined us.

Happy Networking
David Stein
THE PRINTING DOCTOR
347-581-7909