[Fredslist] RE: Long Island Index mapping site -- lots of info newly available online

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Wed Jul 25 12:05:55 EDT 2012

It's: http://www.longislandindex.org/

Best,

DJA

From: David Abeshouse [mailto:davidlaw at optonline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 12:02 PM
To: Fred'sList (fredslist at gothamnetworking.com)
Subject: Long Island Index mapping site -- lots of info newly available
online

I thought this might be of use to some of you:

For those in Nassau County, I just learned that you can enter a street
address at the Long Island Index mapping site to zoom to your area of
interest, and the map will highlight the address location and the village
it's in, and display a popup window with an aerial photo and related
information about all the legislative and administrative districts that
represent the address.

This site shows all local government special districts and service providers
in Nassau County - -  in other words, who provides water, sewer, garbage,
public parking, library, fire, police, and other services.

I understand that Suffolk info will follow later in 2012.

Best regards,

David

Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

626 RXR Plaza

Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361

B2B Dispute Resolution

Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) | Business Arbitrator/Mediator

 <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |
<http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com   View my profile on:
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com

Adjunct Professor, St. John's University School of Law, teaching Alternative
Dispute Resolution Law

2012: Selected as Charter Member of NYAMA and member of its parent
organization, the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (NADN).

Please click to view my NADN member profile:         Please click to view my
NYAMA member profile:

 <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse
<http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse>
http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse

2012: Selected for membership as a Fellow of the College of Commercial
Arbitrators (CCA).  CCA membership is by invitation only.  There are fewer
than sixty CCA Fellows in New York State, and fewer than five on Long
Island.  See:  <http://www.thecca.net/> http://www.thecca.net

Selected to L.I. Pulse magazine's 2010, 2011, and 2012 Top Long Island Legal
Eagles: The Top-Rated Attorneys (category: Alternative Dispute
Resolution/Arbitration).  Selection criteria include independent lawyer peer
review ratings from the Martindale legal directory (A-V Preeminent/5.0 out
of 5.0 ranking).