[Fredslist] Norman Spizz

Sweeney, Linda LSweeney at Winthrop.org
Thu Jul 19 14:33:51 EDT 2012

 Hello everyone,

My daughter had her sweet sixteen this past weekend. This is something
that she has been planning and looking forward to for years.

We used SPN Music and Entertainment's DJ who was PHENOMINAL to say the
least.

Everyone at the party raved that the DJ and especially the MC made the
night and that they were better than any other sweet sixteen they had
attended.

Thanks Norman!!!

Linda

Linda S. Sweeney

Pediatric Development Manager

Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology

At the Children's Medical Center

At Winthrop University Hospital

and The Cancer Center for Kids

120 Mineola Blvd, Mineola, New York 11501

(P) 516-663-9704

(F) 516-663-9480

Lsweeney at winthrop.org

"One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of house you
lived in or what kind of car you drove.  But what will matter is that
you were important in the life of a child."

-----
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, privileged, or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use of
the authorized individual as indicated in the e-mail. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action based on the
contents of this material is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.