[Fredslist] RE: [Gclist] The Passing of Chris Lamal

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Fri Jul 13 17:25:52 EDT 2012

Wow.  It seems like yesterday that we coordinated our joint
M.A.D./Diversity meeting, and then lunch a couple of weeks later.  He was a
generous, kind man with a small infectious smile.  I will miss him a lot.

Gideon

--
Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers