[Fredslist] RE: [Gclist] The Passing of Chris Lamal

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Fri Jul 13 16:08:25 EDT 2012

This is a shock.
Chris was a gentle soul and a truly decent person. He had his sight firmly
on making a difference.
I will miss him.

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner
Your Best Interest LLC
www.yourbestinterestonline.com
PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048
phone 203.373.0875
efax 203.549.0406
www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Helping our business clients nationwide enhance cash flow, using practical
electronic techniques