[Fredslist] Marcus Goldhaber Concert

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 16:36:09 EDT 2012

Next Monday, July 16 at 7:30pm-11:00pm, Marcus Goldhaber and his band will perform at Opia (130 E.57th just West of Lexington on the South Side of E.57th St., second floor of the Renaissance Hotel) all of the original songs featured in his brand new forthcoming third CD, Almost Love.  This is Marcus' first performance of all of the songs from his new album and the evening promises to be one of his most important performances to date.   Please join me as we officially kick off the first of many activities that will be associated with the release of his album.  Hope to see you Monday evening and please RSVP directly to me  Thanks,  Gerry

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)