[Fredslist] Interesting retail/office space available in Milford CT

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Wed Jan 25 12:57:48 EST 2012

Not in my building but nearby

I have a friend who is a hairdresser and is consolidating her 2 locations.
The space available is currently set up as a salon and can be sublet for 6
years as is or a new lease and emptied space can be negotiated. The landlord
is flexible and fond of the current tenant.

The property is 1000 sq ft, ½ block from Milford Hospital on a quiet side
street. There are 4 private parking spaces.

Ideal as a small medical or dental office given some reconfiguring.

Let me know if you want to discuss this, just posting on behalf of a friend,
I get no cut, better to give than receive

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com