[Fredslist] Renatto to the web slinging Robert Esposito

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 13:18:32 EST 2012

Just wanted to thank Robert Esposito of Barter Luxury for the Spiderman tix.  He put a 2 for 1 offer out on Fredslist and we ended up making it into a 4 for 2 purchase.  My 71/2 year old daughter, Sophie and my 5 year old son, Ben were mesmerized.  We had 5th Row seats and the actors were "flying" right over us and caught us up in Spiderman's "web".  My wife & I were watching my kids more than the show just to see their ear to ear smiles and amazement throughout the show.  Thanks for a great family memory. - Jason

P.S. - Just so you all know, Robert & I met when I rode the circuit to the Florida group a few years back & have kept in touch ever since.  RIDE THE CIRCUIT!!

Jason Greenberg
National Public Adjusters, Inc.
"Big Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Know You"
(914)337-7800 (O)
(914)337-6900 (F)
(646)425-3711 (C)
www.nationalpublicadjustors.com