[Fredslist] Ride the circuit Gotham GLBT 2012 opening lunch Jan 24

Laraine Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 08:16:47 EST 2012

Hi everyone, Gotham GLBT would love for you to come on by and Ride the circuit and see for yourself why we are so much fun to have lunch and network with.  Let me know if you would like to join us, or have a friend that you would like to introduce to Gotham GLBT.  We are meeting Tuesday, January 24 at 12:30 at the Friar's club. Hope to see you there!!

Best wishes, Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Winograd and Schwartz, Attorneys at Law, P.C.
440 60th Street, Suite 206
West New York, N.J. 07093
201-770-9990/fax 201 770-9992
www.winogradandschwartz.com