[Fredslist] Gotham New Haven welcomes new member Bill Waldorf

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Jan 19 08:07:36 EST 2012

Gotham New Haven is growing again. First new member of 2012!

Please welcome Bill Waldorf, President of City Publications Fairfield.

In his own words:

"I provide lead generation services to small businesses that sell those
services to affluent homeowners. I do this by using a cooperative direct
mail piece and a supportive email blast to a preselected group of 50,000
homeowners. My expertise is in selecting the 50,000 homeowners we target."

And he went to Syracuse for those of you who are interested in that tidbit,
so please join me in warmly welcoming him to the Gotham tribe.

Contact information:

Bill Waldorf

President

City Publications Fairfield

65 High Ridge Road # 146
Stamford, CT 06905

Phone: 914-837-8200
Fax: 914-428-8808

williamwaldorf at aol.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/billwaldorf>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/billwaldorf

 <http://www.citypubfairfield.com/> www.citypubfairfield.com

Thanks for Andy Cohen of Gotham Towers for introducing him to Gotham!

_______________________________________
We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

Your Best Interest LLC      <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/>
www.yourbestinterestonline.com

e-giving      <http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com

connect2collaborate      <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/>
www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048

phone 203.373.0875

efax 203.549.0406

www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 10 years: helping our clients nationwide enhance cash flow,
using practical electronic techniques