[Fredslist] Live Webcast on Taxation and Divorce

rstair at cpdltd.com rstair at cpdltd.com
Tue Feb 28 11:33:09 EST 2012

On March 7 at 11:30 AM, my firm, Creative Plan Designs, Ltd. will sponsor a live webcast on the subject of Taxation and Divorce at our East Meadow office. Topics will include QDROs, support, tax forms and returns and other pitfalls that a divorcing couple may encounter.

If you know any divorce attorneys, accountants or even litigants in a divorce that you believe might benefit from this webinar, please pass this along and ask them to contact Almasi Howard of our office at 516-742-6123 ext. 213 for additional details.

There is no fee for this webcast.

Ronald K. Stair, PhD, MLT, EA, ERPA
CREATIVE PLAN DESIGNS, LTD.
90 Merrick Avenue, Suite 102