[Fredslist] Very exciting news! Gotham referral gets perm NYC job!

Suzanne Weissman Suzanne at mackeyandguasco.com
Tue Feb 28 10:45:17 EST 2012

I have been a member of Gotham for about half a year, and I am delighted to say that I sent an email asking for candidates for a NYC position……and….. Phil Smallman referred me to his future son-in-law, who has gotten a permanent position with the firm-not the exact one he initially interviewed for, but another one that was a more precise match!  Thank you Phil Smallman-Phil, please let me know where you want me to send your referral bonus to!!!!

Suzanne Weissman
Director of Temporary Services

Mackey & Guasco Staffing -  A FULL SERVICE Recruiting Firm

Office Phone: 203.655.1166, ext.100 ◊ Cell:  203.520.1132 ◊ Fax: 203.655.0055
2425 Post Road, Suite 206, Southport,  CT  06890
suzanne at mackeyandguasco.com<mailto:suzanne at mackeyandguasco.com>
www.linkedin.com/in/SuzanneWeissman<http://www.linkedin.com/in/MaureenMackey>

Visit our website at: www.mackeyandguasco.com<http://www.mackeyandguasco.com/>

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.