[Fredslist] Reminder: Ride the Circuit to joint GOtham Green and the newly named LBGTQ meeting March 1

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 22:13:04 EST 2012

Please Join us Thursday March 1

GOtham Green and LBGTQ joint meeting.

We are planning a small surprise.  Come see what will happen.  Joint
meetings makes it easier to meet more Gothamites in one swoop.

Come One Come All!

Competition is waived as it is a joint meeting.  Bring guests into our
welcoming atmosphere

The Time: 12:30-2
The Place: Friar's Club

*Please use the link below to RSVP and pay*:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2361&eventType=

QUESTIONS? CONTACT SHERRY at the numbers below or email.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com