[Fredslist] Anne Frank was right

Dr Elizabeth Greenberg drelizabethgreenberg at verizon.net
Wed Feb 15 11:51:34 EST 2012

Last night I got out of a cab a block away from my building, and somehow my wallet fell out of my bag (didn't know it a the time, of course). I wasn't even in my apartment ten minutes when someone rang up from the lobby asking for me. My wallet was returned completely intact (includung $350). I offered to "give her something" to which she responded "No thenks, it's all about Karma".

Yesterday was an excellent day, and her actions made it even better!

"Despite everything, I believe people are really good at heart" - Anne Frank

Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg
Chiropractor and Wellness Advisor
89 Fifth Avenue Ste 604
New York, NY 10003
212.627.2660
www.drgreenberg.com
facebook.com/DrElizabethGreenberg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic communication, including any attachments, contains information from Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately & destroy or delete all electronic & hard copies of the communication, including attachments.
Please also note, your email address will NEVER be lent or sold to anyone