[Fredslist] Hematology - Oncologist Needed - One approach to consider.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Feb 15 14:53:16 EST 2012

Susan, John,

My husband was recently diagnosed with Stage IV cancer and sought a second opinion from Sloan Kettering. You can go online to Sloan Kettering and go through their vetting staff if you have no direct medical or other referral. I took about two days for my husband to have all his medical records transferred
from Mt. Sinai. The vetting staff is thoroughly trained in seeing that  a second opinion for first opinion
patient is directed to the appropriate practitioner. My husband is now working with Sloan's top radiologist.

Rather than waste precious time, should you not get a referral, please consider this strategy. Often, any oncologist will refer you back to the vettors in any event. They won't do anything without one's medical records and most recent lab reports.

Good luck!

Kelly Welles

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Member NL Financial Alliance
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200New York, NY10017Cell  917-626-8590
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Optimizing Business & Personal Financial Assets

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. NL Financial Alliance is a trade name and Distribution Channel of NLIC