[Fredslist] My son Dan and his summer charitable project with Bike and Build: affordable housing

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Mon Feb 13 13:11:52 EST 2012

Congrats to Dan! What a proud dad you must be. I look forward to supporting your son's involvement in this ennobling cross-country housing initiative. As a former Seattlite with a few friends in between, I will happily forward your request to others who may support.

Break a leg!

Kelly Welles
Chair, Diversity
Recipient, 2006 Gotham co-networker of the year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Member NL Financial Alliance
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200New York, NY10017Cell  917-626-8590
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Optimizing Business & Personal Financial Assets

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. NL Financial Alliance is a trade name and Distribution Channel of NLIC