[Fredslist] My son Dan and his summer charitable project with Bike and Build: affordable housing

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Mon Feb 13 10:35:08 EST 2012

Gotham, I know this will resonate with many of you:

This summer my son, Dan Halpert, along with 30 other like-minded
individuals, will be riding his bicycle cross-country from Providence, RI to
Seattle, WA, to raise money and awareness for our country's lack of
affordable housing.

The program, called Bike and Build, stops en route over several weeks to
work on building projects and to make local communities aware of this issue.

As part of this effort, Dan needs to raise $4,500 for others to have access
to affordable housing.

I recognize these are lean times.

Every (tax deductible) donation brings Dan closer to his goal.

Every donation, no matter how much, is greatly appreciated.

Perhaps you'd consider foregoing one weekly indulgence (a coffee, a dessert,
a movie ticket, a lunch, etc.) to help support this noble cause, knowing
that you've made a difference.

To donate, please visit Dan's rider bio page
www.bikeandbuild.org/rider/5608. Click on the "Donate" button under his
photo.

And to get to know my son a bit better, visit Dan's website at
www.danhalpert.com  <http://www.danhalpert.com/>

Thanks for supporting this cause. You know I appreciate whatever you can
give.

_______________________________________
We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

Your Best Interest LLC      <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/>
www.yourbestinterestonline.com

e-giving      <http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com

connect2collaborate      <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/>
www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048

phone 203.373.0875

efax 203.549.0406

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert> www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 10 years: helping our clients nationwide enhance cash flow,
using practical electronic techniques

  _____