[Fredslist] Ingredients for success for Gotham Dinner Group

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 14:46:03 EST 2012

Everything Jane wrote!

And for anyone who has not realized it - - - this was not a regular networking

meeting.  This was a regular networking meeting on Steroids!

Whoops, oh no, I guess it's okay to say this as it is not the

SportsTalk Group, whoofah!

Erin and Meghan went overboard in their care and attention to detail.

They might want to consider creating a workshop, a book and speaking

engagements on customer care and how to run a successful event!

They are fantastic!

Mitch Tublin

A Leader Without Followers is Just Taking A Walk

Become The Leader You Are Meant To Be