[Fredslist] Ingredients for success for Gotham Dinner Group

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Feb 1 08:37:06 EST 2012

Ditto to all that was said.  A great success! Thank you dinner group team.
The handouts and name tags were a huge plus reflecting the hard work behind
the scenes.

*As I always say, Hollywood has Cher and Madonna; we at Gotham, have Erin!!!
*

Have a great day,
Jayne

--
Jayne Latz
*President, Corporate Speech Solutions*

*Please go to Facebook to get current updates and be sure to click on
"like":
http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions*

**

**