[Fredslist] Our last meeting

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 20:52:46 EST 2012

To all my Gotham Brothers and Sisters,

On Thursday December 20th at 8am the Queens Group will hold its last
meeting for this year. So for those of us who drive to work, our meetings
are held at the Brandy Wine Assisted Living facility, (ln the Life is
Beautiful Room) on Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck, New York, that's exit
24n off of the Long Island Expressway or exit 32n off of the Northern State
Parkway.
If by chance you can attend our breakfast meeting, break bread with us and
raise your coffee mugs to toast in the New Year, first, please call or
e-mail me, we are a non-compete group and would not like to embarrass
anyone. The tariff for this festive occasion is $25..00

Vincent M. DeRogatis GC

1-631-707-0358