[Fredslist] Last Gotham meeting of the year in CT!

Judy Heft judy at judithheft.com
Thu Dec 13 20:36:03 EST 2012

Please join us as we usher out 2012 and bring in 2013 Gotham Fairfield style! Our
lively discussion group will meet on Tuesday, Dec 18th at the Greenwich Hyatt at 8 AM. We already have some potential new members joining us. Our meeting is always an interesting mix of view points! Buffet breakfast for a mere $25.00.
Please register and pay on line. We are a non compete group so please check with me first to avoid embarrassment before registering!

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2478&eventType=2

Fairfield members...RSVP

Thank you,

Judy Heft