[Fredslist] Bank account needed!

Peter Kettle pkettle at mac.com
Wed Dec 12 11:35:37 EST 2012

This is a real Gotham challenge!  I attended last night Christmas cocktails of Oxford University in New York at the all black apartment of Cindy Gallop, one of advertising's all time greats. Cindy told us about her new venture, a website aimed at addressing a serious current societal problem. She told us she can't get a simple business banking account for her venture because of its name, which is (holding my breath) makelovenotporn.com. There is the challenge, Gotham. Don't expect a Renato on this one!
Peter Kettle
Morgan Stanley
212 428 5228

Sent from my iPhone