[Fredslist] Promo - Holiday Special - Use our A.I.D.E™ to craft your elevator pitch

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Tue Dec 11 12:31:08 EST 2012

*Find out how our A.I.D.E™ can impact your elevator pitch!*

*
*

*If you are looking to attract and engage your audience then you will want
to learn our technique.*

* *

*Our holiday special offers two sessions! Two sessions will give you the
opportunity to craft and deliver a perfect pitch. It is great fun to craft
the perfect pitch but the practice is critical for the delivery. So join
your fellow Gothamites and be among those that turn heads at the meetings.*

* *

*Two sessions for just $300 if paid in full by December 31, 2012. (One
session normally $195).*

Jayne Latz

<http://corporatespeechsolutions.com>
*                                             *

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965
*
*
Email: jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new

<http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions>
<https://www.twitter.com/jaynecss>
   <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jayne-latz/3/9b9/394>
<http://www.youtube.com/accentreduction>