[Fredslist] Promo HAMPTONS CARPET ONE FLOOR AND HOME Specials

Gary s Bronat Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home garybcpt1 at optonline.net
Tue Dec 11 12:19:40 EST 2012

                 SPECIAL SALE UNTIL 12/29/12

                        Greetings! Valued Customer,

                        We are having a special sale on Kraus Carpet Tiles, Kraus Vinyl Planks and two great value sheet goods from Armstrong. The sale is for Facebook and Constant Contact subscribers only! So do not miss out!

                        ARMSTRONG SPECIAL VALUE SHEET VINYL

                              CUSHION STEP VALUE
                              .
                              Our Price: $2.09
                              Sale Price: $1.69
                              Save 20% off entire order
                       FLEXSTEP VALUE
                              .
                              Our Price: $1.69
                              Sale Price: $1.39
                              Save 20% off entire order

                        Title
                        KRAUS CARPET TILES  24 X 24

                              COLLABORATION TILE

                              Great for any commercial space.
                              Our Price: $3.49
                              Sale Price: $2.79
                              Save 20% on material and 10% off installation
                       VICTORY

                              Gets damaged? Do not worry.  Take the tile out and replace with a new one!
                              TOur Price: $3.39
                              Sale Price: $2.89
                              Save 20% on material and 10% off installation
                       BRIDGE THE GAP

                              So much easier to install than carpet. Simple and beautiful.
                              Our Price: $4.79
                              Sale Price: $3.89
                              Save 20% on material and 10% off installation

                        Title
                        KRAUS CARPET TILE 24 X 24

                              AGAINST THE GRAIN

                              Go against the grain and install this in your basement!

                              Our Price: $3.19
                              SalePrice: $2.59
                              Save 20% on material and 10% off material
                       SEE THE LIGHT
                              PAVE THE WAY

                              See the light and pave the way for brand new carpet tile!
                              Our Price: $4.89
                              Sale Price: $3.99
                              Save 20% on material and 10% off installation
                       RHONE
                              Low price but definately not low end!

                              Our Price: $2.59
                              Sale Price: $2.09
                              Save 20% on material and 10% off installation
                       THAMES

                              Another great value taht you can not afford to pass buy!
                              Our Price: $2.39
                              Sale Price: $1.89
                              Save 20% on material and 10% off installation.

                        KRAUS VINYL TILE
                        CARLOTA imitation wood vinyl plank...great for residential and commercial installations....Material is 3.09 SF but save 15% off your entire order...from now unti 12/29/12.

                        Sincerely,

                        JOHN ANNUNZIATA
                        HAMPTONS CARPET ONE FLOOR AND HOME

      Forward this email

            This email was sent to garyev at optonline.net by johnacpt1 at optonline.net |

      HAMPTONS CARPET ONE FLOOR AND HOME | 675 NORTH SEA ROAD SOUTHAMPTON 11968 631-287-1070 | 15 FROWEIN ROAD CENTER MORICHES 11934 631-369-3670 | 725 ROUTE 25A MILLER PLACE NY 11964 631-228-4070 | SOUTHAMPTON | NY | 11968