[Fredslist] Please Help For a Good Cause

sandra busell sandiesq at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:37:49 EDT 2012

My daughter, Sheryl, is running in the ING NYC Marathon, in November, for
the National MS Society, Long Island Chapter .  To that end she has pledged
to raise at least $4,000, although hopefully more.  As an elder law and
special needs attorney I have seen the devastating effect that MS
(multiple sclerosis) has caused, not just to the individual who has the
disease, but to the entire family.  I know that we are all bombarded with
constant requests for money, but even small donations can be helpful
(larger ones are certainly welcome!).

Please join me in supporting my daughter Sheryl's fundraiser in searching
for a cure.

How to Participate: Clickon the link below and donate online with your
credit card

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Events/NYHGeneralEvents?px=9070275&pg=personal&fr_id=19334
 With much thanks to the tribe.

Sandi

--
Sandra N. Busell
Busell & Stier, PLLC

***NOTICE***

This e-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above, and may contain information that is privileged,
attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you have received this message in error, or are not a named recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
e-mail message from your computer. Thank you.