[Fredslist] Resume for friend looking for entry level marketing position

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Tue Aug 14 15:08:20 EDT 2012

Please find attached a copy of Robery Feruuggiari's resume.  Feel free to
distribute it as you see fit.  He is seeking an entry level marketing
position and has strong interests in the area of product marketing and
sports marketing.  hesitate to call me if you have any questions.  He is a
stand-up guy and is eager to work hard, learn and contribute.

Feel free to contact me or to contact him directly.

Thank You very much.

Steve Maggi