[Fredslist] Danny Mizrahi a Technology Solutions Wiz Kid and ANGEL!

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Mon Apr 30 13:12:21 EDT 2012

OMG, you two are so sweet!  I didn't even do anything!  The credit goes to
my technical team - they're amazing and have taught me everything I know!

I must add.....my health has been well-protected, as I listen to Susan's
health-advice, and I'm a client of Erins!

With love,

Danny

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608