[Fredslist] Danny Mizrahi a Technology Solutions Wiz Kid and ANGEL!

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Mon Apr 30 11:56:12 EDT 2012

I have to second Susan's praise. Danny is an incredible Gotham resource!
He has a wealth of knowledge of all things IT and practices the Gotham
mantra that it's better to give than to receive. If you have any IT or
cloud computing questions, Danny is your man!

Best,

Erin Ardleigh

Wechsler Associates, Inc.

212-583-0800