[Fredslist] Green group meeting

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Apr 3 22:29:59 EDT 2012

Thanks to co my co-NotY Josh Zinder, Jeanne Anne Norton and Al Delia for their kind comments (and that cool photo shot by Al).

I think NYC Council Member James Gennaro, chair of its Committee on Environmental Protection, had a great time as well.  Heck, he remained there AFTER I left still chatting up with Gothamites.   So when you see there is a Green meeting, you know it is can't miss.  Fred and I saw everyone so enjoyed that we let the Q&A with our guest speaker cut into our own elevator speech times.

(p.s. please note my email changes to Bearak at me.com and those who have me in their address books, please make the update)

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
Networker of the Year| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]