[Fredslist] Green group

jzinder at joshuazinder.com jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Tue Apr 3 15:57:08 EDT 2012

Yes it was a great meeting today! Gotham green was the place to be.

As the reigning co-Networker of the year I encourage everyone to ride the circuit to gotham green, and you should all point your friends who are still environmental (green) enthusiasts, and for that matter green ($) enthusiasts gotham greens direction as well. Great group, great causes, great networking.

All the best,

Josh