[Fredslist] Please consider this

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Apr 2 12:25:40 EDT 2012

y sister, who is a PHD in microbiology is part of a new biotech company.
They are seeking a speaking spot at a forthcoming trade event. In order
to get this they need web votes, ala "American Idol."  If you are so
inclined please see the message below and cast your vote. I would
appreciate it and I know she would.

Thanks for your help.

Good morning all,

We’ve applied to be considered for a speaking slot at the upcoming BIO
meeting.  Tony and I will be attending the BIO Partnering again and it
would be great if we could get one of these coveted speaking slots.
Public voting is now open and we suggest that everyone vote as follows:

1.Log onto http://buzzofbio.r2ismash.com/

2.In the “Vote Now” box on the right, enter your name and all other info
requested.

3.In the drop down dialog box entitled “Vote for Technologies of
Tomorrow”, scroll to Rheonix and vote!

After you vote, please consider sending this same info to people you
believe would be interested in voting for us.  It almost looks like
“American Idol” type voting.  We need to line up as many people as we
can to grab one of these slots.

I’ll be in Ithaca in a few hours and will be happy to talk to anyone who
has questions.

Richard

***********************

Richard A. Montagna, Ph.D.

Senior Vice President for Corporate Business Development & Scientific
Affairs

*RHEONIX, INC.*

*/Rheonix has created a powerful microfluidic platform for the evolving
molecular diagnostics industry.  This system incorporates  low cost
disposable Rheonix CARD® technology to analyze single or multiple
clinical raw samples.  The Rheonix CARD® system provides multiplexed
endpoint analysis and can be rapidly customized for a wide breadth of
diagnostic applications./*

**

*WESTERN NEW YORK OFFICES (Sender's Address) *

2680 Grand Island Blvd, Suite 1

Grand Island, NY 14072

Email: Rmontagna at rheonix.com <mailto:Rmontagna at rheonix.com>

Phone: 716-773-4232, Ext. 11 <tel:716-773-4232%2C%20Ext.%2011>

Fax: 607-257-0979 <tel:607-257-0979>

WEBSITE: www.rheonix.com <http://www.rheonix.com/>

**

*CORPORATE OFFICES*