[Fredslist] We have a huge office for rent: 222 East 44th Street, 9th floor

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Apr 2 10:46:48 EDT 2012

Good Morning Gotham~

My partner and I lease a large 6-office suite in the Creative Arts Building
-- a show business building -- where Rachael Ray¹s daily TV show is taped.
We now have the largest office in the suite available and we¹re turning to
Gotham for help!

The office easily fits two people‹even three‹and it¹s very comfortable and
nice.  There are two windows allowing for morning and mid-day sun.  The
office comes furnished, if you like, or bring your own.  There¹s a reception
area, a lovely conference room that¹s usually available, plus a water
cooler, a small microwave and refrigerator that¹s yours to use.

We have a fax machine and postage meter which you pay as you use and a
cleaning person that amounts to an additional $30 per month.  The office
comes with a FREE Nortel phone system with voice mail.  We also have storage
room and plenty of built-ins.

This is a casual, 24/7 building that¹s near Grand Central Station.  There
are many banks, restaurants and one of the best Japanese sushi bars right
next door (EAST)  You¹re also near great transportation, plenty of Duane
Reade drug stores, and more.  We may also have a high-walled, private large
cubical that¹s also for rent.

Cost: $1325 a month

Office will be available next Monday, April 9.

Please contact me if you, a friend or colleague might be interested.

Many thanks

 Bambe Levine, President

Bambe Levine Public Relations
222 East 44th Street | 9th Floor
New York, New York 10017
Tel 1+212.490.6500 | Cell 1+917.991.8376
bambe at bambepr.com | www.bambepr.com
Skype:  tesoratesoro