[Fredslist] Diversity Lunch on October 6th

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Wed Sep 28 11:07:13 EDT 2011

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

The Diversity Group’s next luncheon will take place at the Friars Club on *
Thursday*, *October 6*, *rather then the originally announced October 5th*
 from *12:15 – 2 pm. ** This will now be a joint meeting with Bandit
1.  Therefore,
there is no non-compete requirement for this event.  To all of you who have
never ridden the circuit due to a “competition” problem, this would be a
unique opportunity for you to attend a meeting where you get two for the
price of one.*

All Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE in advance. Our fee is $40 for lunch, and
all non-member attendees must pre-register (no walk-ins, no cancellations,
and no refunds).  We’ve made signing up easy by allowing your guests to
register and pay on-line.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and click on
“Events”-"October 6th” – 12:30 pm Diversity Group” - then follow the prompts
to “Pay Online”.  If you have a last minute guest (without a conflict),
please let me know and I will make arrangements.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at 212-316-2214  Thank
you.

Best wishes,

Gideon --Group coordinator, Gotham Diversity Group

Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
Tel: 212-316-2214
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com