[Fredslist] Book Club - Julie's done it again!

ronagura at yahoo.com ronagura at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 18:30:42 EDT 2011

Not much to add to John's email other than I just finished the book and I agree wholeheartedly with John's review. Not sure I would have picked the book up if not for Julie but I'm so glad I did . It was the rare book that not only made me think but had me laughing as I did so.  So thank you Julie, I truly enjoyed "This is Where I Leave You." For those of you who haven't read it yet, there's still time and you will be really glad you did.