[Fredslist] Book Club - Julie's done it again!

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Thu Sep 8 16:52:48 EDT 2011

Kudos to Julie Klein - She's done it again! -- If you haven't started reading "This is Where I Leave You" - you are really missing out! This book is hilarious, I've been laughing out loud from page one.

Julie has really picked a winner for next week's Book Club selection: Jonathan Tropper's "This is Where I Leave You" - it' an easy quick read - available in paperback! You have until next Friday September 16th to read the book and join us in the discussion.

For those Gothomites who haven't particiapted in the Book Club - it's simple. Read the book and then join in the discussion online next Friday September 16th at 1PM! The best thing about the club is that the author - Jonathan Tropper - will be online with us. This is both challenging and delightful - conversing with the author about their writing. I'm sure next weeks discussion will be quite lively based upon his witty writing style! There's more info on the Gotham website or feel free to email me if you have any questions! So get reading!!!!

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com