[Fredslist] Lunch with Esther Geizhals

Steve Kirschner Matrix skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Wed Oct 26 06:05:31 EDT 2011

I could not agree more. My wife and I as were almost everyone present moved
to tears listening to Esther Geizhals recount her young life during this
horrific period in history.
Both my wife and I lost many family members where Esther miraculously
survived and to hear her personally relay her plight will be forever
ingrained in our heart and souls. A heart warming tribute to the 6 million
men women and children that tragically perished.

Esther Geizhals is a beautiful and wonderful human being who we were very
blessed to meet.

Thank you!

H. Stephen Kirschner
Vice President Commercial Leasing