[Fredslist] Lunch with Esther Geizhals

Lynda Feld l.feld at aavisresources.com
Tue Oct 25 16:51:02 EDT 2011

Thank you, Ben Geizhals, for arranging to have your mom speak at the Gotham
luncheon today.  For those who attended, I'm sure you were as moved as I was
to listen to Esther Geizhals recount her experiences during the holocaust
and resettling in the United States.  For those who were not there today,
Esther is an incredibly moving speaker.  Even though she speaks graphically
about the horrors that she lived through, she has maintained a positive
outlook on the world.  She is very active in speaking with groups,
especially school children, about the holocaust.  It is her mission to make
sure that society does not forget what happened.  This was a unique Gotham
opportunity to hear from a woman with a profound story to tell.

Lynda Feld

Aavis Resources

(212)753-4272 - Main Number

(646)837-8836 - Direct Line