[Fredslist] Carnaval at the Copa event has a Facebook page...

Sharon Klein sklein at skgd.net
Fri Oct 21 11:40:40 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Our event at the NEW Copacabana for Monday, November 14th has a
Facebook page.

Please share it with anyone you know who has a family member or who
has Parkinson's and friends that want to help.

This is going to be a really fun and exciting evening.  Go to:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=220535901299220

I am also relaying below the various sponsorships for the evening as
another way for companies and individuals to help.

Thanks,

Sharon

> Purchase Tickets Now

sharon klein

sharon klein graphic design  | 41 union square west, suite 705 | new
york, ny 10003
  p 212.645.8163 | f 212.645.8168 | sklein at skgd.net | www.skgd.net