[Fredslist] Please Vote For Alissa Cavallaro

Deidre Siegel dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com
Tue Nov 22 09:24:24 EST 2011

I voted.and it was an easy choice!  Good luck!!

Deidre Siegel -  <mailto:dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com>
dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com

PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.

www.pearcoresolutions.com <http://www.pearcoresolutions.com/>

PEAR Human Resource Management *

PEAR Talent Acquisition & Retention *

PEAR Behavioral Analytics *

PEAR Leadership Development & Training *

PEAR Career Development *

135 Crossways Park Drive* Suite 403* Woodbury, New York  11797*

T - 516-496-PEAR(7327)

F - 516-496-7328

Kolbe CertifiedT Consultant

Know Your MO.  Mine is 7572

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED FOR THE NAMED
RECEIVER ONLY. THE TRANSMISSION MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
MATERIAL. IF YOU ARE NOT THE NAMED RECIPIENT, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ANY
USE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED COPYING OF THE MATERIAL IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY
DEIDRE SIEGEL AT PEAR CORE SOLUTIONS AND DESTROY THE RECEIVED COPY. THANK
YOU.