[Fredslist] FW: Support Food & Finance HS -- and see my new fleece collection!

Gabrielle Carlson gabriellecarlson at verizon.net
Mon Nov 21 22:52:01 EST 2011

logo sig

From: Gabrielle Carlson [mailto:gabriellecarlson at verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 7:43 AM
To: 'Debra B. Lindner'
Subject: Support Food & Finance HS -- and see my new fleece collection!

Dear Gothamites:

I’m presenting my brand-new line of the most luxurious fleece at a holiday
party to benefit Food and Finance High School, Thursday, December 1:  225
West 83rd Street, 6 – 8 p.m.

FFHS is a public high school that prepares NYC students for college and
careers in the food industry.
The students will be serving their own delectable appetizers and offering
their own baked goods as gift items for sale.

Admission is $35 at the door; besides my new fleece, there will be jewelry
and other holiday gift items.  The silent auction will feature gift
certificates from some of NYC’s finest restaurants and bakeries.

Come see my new fleece collection; teasers attached.

Gabrielle Carlson, fashion designer
251 East 10th Street  #4  (between 1st Ave and Ave A)
NYC 10009
212.995.8063
www.gabriellecarlson.com <http://www.gabriellecarlson.com/>