[Fredslist] Please help! The Sears repairman broke my washer with a hammer!

Howard Lipset lipset at progressivemanage.com
Thu Nov 10 11:30:17 EST 2011

Lynn

Here is a trick that I use for my clients and even myself.
Success ratio is almost 100%

Google the SEC Form 10K for Sears
Find the address for the corporate headquarters, usually on page 1
Find the name of the CEO, you will have to see the page in the index.

Write to the CEO and explain the problem.  Give contact info such as phone
number and email.
Mail the letter Flat Rate Priority Mail with Delivery Confirm.  costs $5.65

You won't get an answer from the CEO but you will get someone at Sears that
represents the CEO's office and gets these kind of problems solved.

Howard Lipset
Open House
Progressive Management Inc.

--