[Fredslist] Apartment for Sale Bay Terrace Queens

Stephen Malach smalach at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 11:38:28 EDT 2011

Dear Gotham,

   I am selling my beautiful co-op apartment in the Bay Terrace section of Bayside, Queens.

Large 2 Bedroom converted to 3 Bedroom/Office with 1 Full Bath in
Elevator building.
Excellent condition with beautiful hardwood floors.
New
refrigerator, D/W, microwave, and 2 new A/C units.
Recessed lighting and upgraded electric.
3 huge custom California Closets (1 is a walk-in) and a huge walk-in pantry redone by California closets.
Garage and Outdoor parking spots available.
Maintenance includes electric, heat, hot water, gas.
Apartment is wired for Verizon Fios.
District 26 schools, one of the best school districts in Queens.
Express bus to city on the corner.  Short distance to LIRR for 25 minute train ride to Penn Station.
Short walk to houses of worship.
Short walk to Bay Terrace Shopping Center.

OPEN HOUSE TOMORROW, MAY 22, from 3-5PM

http://www.baybenjamin.com/property/2377751?CurrentSiteAliasId=1127&Page=1&orderBy=ListingPricingListPrice_Desc&

 If you are interested please contact me or the broker listed on the web
 site.  Please pass it on to anyone who you think may be interested.  As
 always, Gotham discount is on the table.

Thanks,

Stephen Malach
NY Healthcare Group
Cell: 646-642-9976
Email: smalach at yahoo.com

 See your 2011 Credit Score for $0

SEC/AREA: Bay Terrace
Co-Op,  Attached
Unit Floor #: 4
Development: Bay Terrace Section 8
Model: Catalina 'G' Line
6.5 rooms,  2 Bedrooms , 1 Full Baths

School District: Community District 25
Year Built: 1960

Construction: Brick
Appearance: Excellent

                              Property Photos

Huge 2 Bedroom Converted To 3 Bedroom In Excellent Condition-Renovated Kitchen & Bath-New
Refrigerator/D/W & Microwave - Recessed Lights, New A/C Units-Huge
Walk In Custom California Closets-Upgraded Electric Service-Water & Bridge Views

Interior Features
Dining room: Lr/Dr
Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
Wood Floors
Fuel/Heat Type: Oil, Ha
A/C: 2
Maint Charges:$1,158 Handicap Accessible - Parking Lot Door To Elevator

 This message is for the
designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or
otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.