[Fredslist] SPECIAL KUDOS AND THANKS TO STACEY COHEN OF COCOMMUNICATIONS & ANN LINDSAY OF STYLE OF SUCCESS IMAGE CONSULTANTS FOR MEN

Steve Kirschner Matrix skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Sat May 21 11:20:09 EDT 2011

The "magic" of Gotham that enabled it to 'strike' so well in Danbury last
Thursday evening at our networking party is truly the result of the
relationship and friendship that I made with these two special ladies. It
all  began with me "riding the circuit" to the Fairfield Chapter last year.

When it became apparent that Matrix truly needed a professional marketing
firm to promote our Class A 1,400,000 sq. ft. Corporate Center in Danbury,
I convinced my company to hire Stacey Cohen because of her expertise and
professional track record in the Fairfield business market. Her services,
guidance and personal support could not have been better and we could not be
happier!!!
If anyone needs a true qualified professional to market your business,
Stacey Cohen is the lady you need on your team!

Ann Lindsay is likewise!!

>From the time Ann first did her impressive image service presentation to the
Matrix executive team to delivering the custom shirts we gladly ordered from
her that surpassed all of our expectations, Ann helped us "look the part" to
fit the "professional image" we needed and wanted to project to our clients
and prospective tenants. We now all wear them with special pride and decided
to have Ann showcase her image consulting services and custom shirts to our
tenants at our building just as another "perk" of the "high end" amenity
package that we offer to them. We felt this would be a "win win" for
everyone!

I cannot say enough positive things about these two women, plus my heartfelt
appreciation for everything they have done to make me and my company look
the best we can to further our business success.

Steve

H. Stephen Kirschner
Director of Finance and Development

MATRIX REALTY ASSOCIATES, LLC