[Fredslist] Kudos to David Abeshouse and Nancy Schess

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Wed May 18 17:35:52 EDT 2011

Thank you very much, Ester, for attending the presentation, and also for the
kind words.

Best regards,

David

David J. Abeshouse
Law Office of David Abeshouse
626 RXR Plaza
Uniondale, New York 11556
Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361

Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution | Arbitrator/Mediator
David at BizLawNY.com | www.BizLawNY.com

View my profile on: LinkedIn | Avvo | Mediate.com

Selected as one of L.I. Pulse magazine's 2011 Top Long Island Legal Eagles:
The Top-Rated Attorneys (category: Alternative Dispute Resolution)
http://www.lipulse.com/trends/article/long-islands-top-legal-eagles-2011/
Selection criteria: Independent lawyer peer review ratings from the
Martindale legal directory (A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking)