[Fredslist] Kudos to David Abeshouse and Nancy Schess

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Wed May 18 15:23:00 EDT 2011

I had the pleasure of attending a seminar at the SUNY Global Center's Levin Insitute this morning. The topic was social media and the law. The panelists included David and Nancy who were two among three plus a moderator.

It was exciting to see them in action. It was informative and dealt with real issues social media companies and companies that utilized social media strategies face daily.

It broadened my perspective from the employers point of view as it relates to HR issues and separately the use of information already available in cyberspace.

Essentially we are in a new frontier where rules are yet to be written and others are in rewrite.  It's is a time where square pegs and round wholes must learn to collaborate and most importantly establish a culture of risk prevention as part of what they do.

Kudos to David and Nancy. Job well done.

Warmest regards
Ester Horowitz
516.318.8655
Text me if immediate response is required