[Fredslist] Repair problem with HP7280 all-in-one printer

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Sun May 8 17:00:07 EDT 2011

This has been a good printer & I have a bunch of 7200 ink cartridges to spare.  It is printing & copying blank pages tho I can still fax (scanner software has been a major issue). Repair estimates are more than 2x a comparable printer.   I use this to copy/scan & fax.  I usually print B&W on my laser.   I think it's a broken corotron wire.  Any suggestions on someone to fix it inexpensively?  Or where I can trade it in for another printer/scanner/copier/fax. Can anyone use the extra 02 cartidges that I'd sell cheap? Any purchase suggestions on a very easy to install wireless all-in-one printer with low supply cost?   The scanning function never installs correctly on HP. And the auto duplex function didn't install either.  Thank you   RonaRona Wexler M.A., ABVE/D - Vocational EvaluatorWexler Consulting LLC PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:15900 Riverside Dr. W #6C New York, NY 10032-1041 www.wexler-consulting.com   (646) 335-5236     rona at wexler-consulting.com     efax: (815) 366-8024Expert Assessments of Employment Capability & Earning CapacityMatrimonial and Labor & Employment Matters  www.wexler-consulting.com