[Fredslist] Accounting Summer Internship for My Stepson

Janet Orozco Feller janet at stellarmerchantservices.com
Sun May 8 14:57:38 EDT 2011

Dear Fellow Gothamites,

My stepson, Cory Feller, who is finishing his junior year at Indiana
University Kelley School of Business, is looking for an accounting
internship (paid or unpaid) in or around New York City, for the
summer.  He is a very motivitated and hard working young man as
evidenced in that he has already been admitted to the Masters Degree
Program at his school even though he is only a junior. I know that he
would be a great asset to any company.

I have attached Cory's resume and cover letter for your perusal.  If
anyone is looking for an accounting intern or knows anybody who might
be, please help me show Cory some Gotham magic at its best.

Thank you,

Janet Orozco Feller
Stellar Merchant Services
1979 Marcus Avenue